Thursday, December 17, 2009

Baby boy is 6 Months!


Ok well now that the little one is almost seven months I figured I better got on it and add his 6 month stats. Tavon is now 17 pounds. Although it feels more at times. His measurement on height was off, because he could barely keep still for long enough for the nurse to measure, so it's somewhere around 28 or 29 inches. He also received his last round of shot until he's 1!!! YEAH!!! I hate the shot part of his doctors appointments!
Tavon loves his food!!! Now when I say love it is almost an understatement, unless the food happens to be green. Green beans and peas are NOT on the list. At least not by themselves. They have to be mixed in with other foods to hide the taste and color before he will even open his mouth to try. And in case anyone was wondering, yes if he doesn't get food he is very cranky, just like mommy. Lol. Sad but very true fact.
He loves playing in his bouncer, and laughing at the dog (for reasons Jordan and I have not yet figured out). He hasn't gotten the crawling down just yet but is very close. He does manage to belly crawl a bit if there is a toy or something he see that he really wants to get. All together he and the rest of us are all doing great!

No comments: